Today I’m sharing part of my son’s Christmas toy wish list! Sometimes it can be difficult (especially when you don’t have kids) to know what to buy for younger children.
Well I have found that my toddler boy loves cars, trains, interactive books, and animal playsets! So here’s five toy ideas to put under the tree for the toddlers in your life this year.
- Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase How cute is this Mr. Potato Head? I think my son would love playing with this because of all of the parts and learning opportunities. He is currently starting to learn and identify the different body parts, so this toy would be perfect for that!
2. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Railway train Set This Melissa and Doug train set is adorable. We have a smaller train set, but I love how this one has so much variety with ramps and bridges. There are a couple places that we go to (like the bookstore) that have train tables set up and James can’t get enough of them!
3. Blue Horse Hopper These hopper animals are goofy looking, but for some reason my son absolutely loves these things! There is a play place that we go to that has these and every time he gravitates to them. He loves to jump around on them and also move them around and do imaginative play!
4. Busy Noisy Farm Book As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, my son loves interactive books! I thought that this book was perfect for him because he loves animals and anything that makes sounds. These sound button books are great for toddlers!
5. Battat Terra Dinos Set My son absolutely loves these Terra animal sets. We already have the Jungle set, and he plays with it all the time! I also love these sets because they are great for teaching toddlers what the animals are.
**I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.